TENDER PACKAGE MANAGER
- You will be developing and implementing innovative and complex procurements strategies and programs to facilitate the most effective and efficient sourcing of offshore foundations.
- You will be responsible for complex budgeting and tendering processes for EPCI projects for the procurement and fabrication of offshore windfarm foundations.
- You will lead and supervise a team of Procurement Engineers during all relevant procurement phases and covering all interactions with the supply chain from the preparation of ITTs to the award of subcontracts in line with the EPCI tender and contract requirements.
- You will be leading negotiations with tenderers and the supply chain on Executive level.
- You will be assessing tenders in respect of commercial, contractual, technical and project planning compliance, including assessing associated risks and opportunities.
- You will be preparing tender evaluation reports and selecting successful tenders.
- You will be supporting the development of EPCI Tender Strategies and Programs under consideration of all relevant procurement aspects.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering, industrial engineering or management and have at least 8 years of proven experience in relevant positions in an EPCI project driven environment.
- You are a skilled negotiator and excellent communicator on all hierarchy levels and have the ability to convince and influence business partners and suppliers.
- You combine a strong technical background with an equally strong commercial and contractual expertise and have gained relevant experience in EPCI related procurement or EPCI project management roles
- Your Industry of provenience ideally should be offshore renewables. Offshore Oil & gas, shipbuilding or other relevant EPCI driven industries will also be positively considered.
- You are self-driven, have a convincing personality and are a natural leader of a team of professionals in a complex and international business environment.
- You are curious, analytical, meticulous, customer oriented and result driven.
- You are a strategic and conceptual thinker and used to develop and present strategies and solutions the management.
- You are fluent in English, speaking and writing. Fluency in French or Chinese is considered a strong asset.
- You are willing to work from Luxembourg and to travel regularly abroad on business trips and limited mission worldwide, when required.
Our client is a solutions provider in the offshore oil, gas and renewables industry.
The client have an unrivalled track record in the transport and installation of foundations, turbines, inter-array cables, export cables and substations for offshore wind farms.
In the oil & gas industry the client is an expert in landfalls and civil works, rock placement, heavy lift, umbilicals and installation and decommissioning services.
By operating a high-tech and versatile fleet of vessels the client company provides a flexible solutions for the most complex offshore energy projects.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Luxembourg, as well as abroad;
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
- Top quality education and training opportunities;
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.