SENIOR PROCUREMENT ENGINEER - OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary project team (including design engineers/manager, tender engineer/managers, contracts manager, technical experts, fabrication managers,…);
- You prepare complete tender request packages towards suppliers;
- You follow up tenders from suppliers (price, contractual & technical aspects, planning, QA/HSE aspects, …);
- You organize clarification/negotiation meetings with suppliers;
- You negotiate/finalize contracts with suppliers together with project team and connect with contractual and technical colleagues where required;
- You define and manage project opportunities and risks will be part of your responsibilities;
- You share market intelligence/drivers, suppliers’ knowledge, technology evolutions and innovation opportunities;
- You follow up on feedback from contracted suppliers, including opportunities/risks, suppliers performance on capacity, quality, Total cost, security of supply and planning.;
- You develop your network with the suppliers, within the procurement department and the project teams;
- You apply business policies and standards;
- You assist in improving procurement processes, results and efficiency.
- Preferably holding a Master’s degree in engineering (or equivalent by experience but as a minimum holding a Bachelor’s degree in engineering);
- Curious, analytical, meticulous and result driven;
- In the ability to prioritize your activities and meet deadlines;
- A team player (develop working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders);
- A skilled negotiator and excellent communicator and in the ability to influence business partners and suppliers;
- A strategic and conceptual thinker;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing;
- Familiar with MS Office and an expert in Excel;
- Willing to work in Luxembourg office and occasionally abroad.
Our client is a solutions provider in the offshore oil, gas and renewables industry.
The client have an unrivalled track record in the transport and installation of foundations, turbines, inter-array cables, export cables and substations for offshore wind farms.
In the oil & gas industry the client is an expert in landfalls and civil works, rock placement, heavy lift, umbilicals and installation and decommissioning services.
By operating a high-tech and versatile fleet of vessels the client company provides a flexible solutions for the most complex offshore energy projects.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Luxembourg, as well as abroad;
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
- Top quality education and training opportunities;
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.