You have a broad range of duties from answering the telephone over document
handling to reception of visitors.
- You manage the agenda of the Manager and eventually other team members of the
- You prepare and handle different kind of correspondence and you make power point presentations.
- You do paperwork like scanning, copying and filing of documents. These tasks are added with specific administrative tasks of the department you are working on.
- You arrange bookings of flights, hotels and rental cars.
- You can take care of ad hoc tasks.
- You obtained a Bachelor Office Management diploma or similar by experience.
- You speak English fluently, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- You work accurately and sociable person.
Our client is active in international marine engineering projects.
Aiming at more and more innovative solutions, our client is always looking for the best profiles to join the Luxembourg team.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- Transport / Logistique
- Ingénierie / Bureau d'études
- Construction / BTP
- Luxembourg Sud
- Luxembourg Nord
- Luxembourg Est
- Luxembourg Centre